OVER TIME ALLOWANCE (OTA) TO OPERATIONAL STAFF - SEEKING INPUTS/COMMENTS (Click the link below to view)
Saturday, November 18, 2017
INSTRUCTIONS ON APAR (Click the link below to view)http://rsintranet.nic.in/intrars/apar_forms/Re-Revised_instructions-APAR.pdf
NFPE KERALA CIRCLE REGIONAL (CENTRAL REGION) STUDY CAMP AT KOTTAYAM
NFPE Kerala circle has conducted Regional (Central region) Study Camp at Kottayam. 250 delegates including 150 youngsters and 70 women attended .Com. M.Swaraj MLA (Independent India after 70 years ) Adv. K. Anilkumar ( 25 years of Neoliberal policy) Poet Ezhachery Ramachandran ( Society &Cultural issues ) Prof. Babuji ( Media & social media ) P.K Muralidharan ( Past & present of P&T trade union movement) took classes.
Kottayam Divisional Committee and reception committee made elaborate arrangements for the successful conduct of the camp. P.K. Muraludharan C/S P-3 & Convenor NFPE
CONFEDERATION WOMEN'S TRADE UNION WORKSHOP - MUMBAI- & NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEETING CANCELLED.
NEW VENUE AND DATES WILL BE FINALISED SHORTLY.
As already informed the COC Mumbai has intimated their unwillingness to organise the Women's Trade Union Workshop at Mumbai due to various reasons , even though they have confirmed their readiness two month's back to host the camp. Confederation National Secretariat has given them time upto 15th November to review the decision and to inform their final stand. Accordingly meeting of the COC Mumbai was held on 15th November and decided that Camp cannot be conducted. Hence it is decided to cancel the Mumbai Women's Trade Union Education Camp. Confederation CHQ sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to all lady delegates who have booked their up and down travel tickets ( including many who booked flight tickets which is not refundable) for the inconvenience caused to them , though due to unexpected circumstances beyond our control.
NEW Venue and dates will be finalised shortly and informed to all.
Confederation National Secretariat meeting scheduled to be held at Mumbai on 10th November also stands cancelled.
Mob & WhatsApp: 09447068125.
Email : mkrishnan6854 @ gmail.com
LATEST POSITION REGARDING MINIMUM PAY AND FITMENT FORMULA -- GOVT INFORMED STAFFSIDE NATIONAL COUNCIL JCM THAT INCREASE IN MINIMUM PAY AND FITMENT FORMULA WILL NOT COME UNDER ANOMALY COMMITTEE ITEM.
During the last 2 - 3 months both print and electronic media are continuously reporting that increase in 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor is under serious consideration of the Govt. and National Anomaly Committee will give its recommendation to Govt. and orders for increased Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula will be given effect from April 2018. We are reproducing below a letter from Govt. dated 30.10.2017 addressed to Secretary, Staff Side , National Council JCM stating that the demand for increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula will not come under the purview of National Anomaly Committee. Further Govt. has not yet constituted the HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE for increasing Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula as assured by the Group of Ministers including Home Minister Sri Rajnath Singh, Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley on 30.06.2016. The so-called Senior Officers Committee has also not discussed this agenda even though staff Side has repeatedly demanded discussion and settlement as per the assurance given by Senior Cabinet Ministers. Now 17 months are over. 32 lakhs Central Govt. Employees and 33 lakhs Pensioners are being continuously betrayed by the NDA Govt.
Mob. & Whats App: 09447068125
COMRADE M.KRISHNAN , SECRETARY GENERAL , CONFEDERATION ADDRESSING THE RELAY HUNGER FAST AND GATE MEETING GOING ON IN FRONT OF GUWAHATI (ASSAM) HPO ON 16.11.2017 DEMANDING ACTION AGAINST SSP WHO MISBEHAVED TO EMLOYEES.
TWO DAYS RELAY HUNGER FAST
IN FRONT OF DIVISIONAL OFFICES
Two days Relay hunger fast in front of all Divisional offices on 28th and 29th November 2017 (All Employees will wear Black Badges containing demands and will send resolution addressed to Prime – Minister).
IN FRONT OF ALL CIRCLE OFFICES
Mass Dharna in front of All C.P.M.G offices on 20th December 2017
FIVE DAYS RELAY DHARNA
IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENT
5 Days Relay Dharna in front of Parliament from 12th to 16thFebruary 2018. (All Circles will participate in Dharna day wise).
After that Indefinite Strike will be declared
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implementation of positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee Report for GDS
2. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular membership verification.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts in all Cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A.S.A, Postmen, Mail guard, mailmen, MTS,MMS Drivers and artisans, P.A CO. P.A. SBCO, Postal Actts and GDS. Drop the move of amendment in P.A. S.A., P.A.CO & P.A. SBCO Recruitment Rules.
4. Implement CSI, and RICT only after providing all required infrastructure including band width and stop harassment , victimization in the name of new schemes, technology induction, under contributory negligence factor and trade union victimization.
5. Stop out sourcing privatization and Corporatization.
6. Payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual, part time, contingent and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th & 7th CPC and settle other issues of Casual Laboures.
7. Implement cadre restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO Postmaster Cadre, Postal Actts etc and accept the modifications suggested by federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Withdraw N.P.S (contributory Pension Scheme) Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
9. Implement 5 days week in Postal Operative offices.
10. Stop move of diversion of business of P.O SB Schemes to Banks (Nationalized and Private)
11. Stop move of closure of Army Postal Service.
12. Grant OSA and OTA to RMS staff and special allowances for P.O & R.M.S Accounts.
13. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAOS IN Postal Accounts with 40% S.C.F quota as approved by DOPT.
14. Status of Audit to SBCO.
15. Benefit of SDBS to retried GDS employees.