Contact Labour --A.K. Pad.
Monday, April 14, 2014
Sunday, April 13, 2014
NFPE DIAMOND JUBILEE CELEBRATION
2014 NOVEMBER 23rd & 24th
RECEPTION COMMITTEE FORMED:
In the meeting held on 11th April-2014 at Jamnagar in presence of
Com. M. Krishnan Secretary General NFPE :
Com. R.D. Purohit Circle Secretary P-3 Gujarat.
General Convenor :
Com. Asha Ben Joshi Circle Secretary GDS(NFPE) Gujarat
Com. S.T. Taraiya Vice President P-IV (CHQ)
(Name of Chairman and full details of Reception Committee and various other Committees will be published later on.)
Reception Committee Formation meeting was held at Jamnagar (Gujarat) on 11.04.2014. The meeting was presided over by Com. R.N. Parashar Assistant Secretary General, NFPE.
The following leaders were present in the meeting:
1. Com. M Krishnan Secretary General NFPE
2. Com. R. Seethalaxmi General Secretary P-IV
3. Com. M.P. John Dep. G.S. R-III(C/S R-III Gujarat)
4. Com. R.D. Purohit C/S P-III Gujarat.
5. Com. S T Taraiya Vice President P-IV CHQ
6. Com. Apurva Kadiya C/S Admn. Gujarat.
7. Com. A.K. Chauhan Dy. C/S Postal Accounts
8. Com. Asha Ben Joshi C/S GDS(NFPE) Gujarat
9. Com. S.K. Vaishnav Circle President P-III Gujarat
10. Com. S R Dave Circle Treasurer R-III Gujarat.
Besides above mentioned leaders about 200 Comrades from Gujarat Circle particularly Jamnagar Dn. Participated in the meeting.
In the begging Com,. Asha Ben Joshi honoured all the leaders by presenting flowers bouquets. Com. R D Purohit C/S P-III welcomed all the leaders.
Com. R.N. Parashar , President of the meeting & ASG NFPE described the importance of Diamond Jubilee Celebration at Jamnagar and appealed to all to make the programme a grand success by giving maximum contribution financially as well as mobilizing their membership to take part in the programme in a large number.
Com. M. Krishnan Secretary General NFPE thrown light on the history of NFPTE/NFPE and various struggles conducted by the organizations and achievements gained through sustained struggles. He gave suggestions to make the pogramme a historic success and stated the ways and means . He put a blue print of programme which will be published in detail later on.
Com. R Seethalaxmi G/S P-IV also appealed to all Comrades to contribute maximum in all respects to make the programme a grand success.
All leaders mentioned above expressed their views and assured NFPE leadership that they will do their best to make the programme a historic event.
Besides them Com. Mihir Gandhi Divisional Secretary P-III Bhuj and Com. Nikola Divisional Secretary P-III Jamnagar also delivered speech and assured to give maximum contribution and co-operation to make the progranne a grand success.
Com. R.D. Purohit Circle Secretary P-III Gujarat stated in detail about the arrangements to be made for the function and intimated an estimated budget to be spent in the function. All Circle Secretaries, leaders and other Comrades gave assurance to give financial contribution to the Reception Committee as per quota fixed to each union.
At last Com. Asha Ben Joshi Cirle Secretary GDS(NFPE) offered Vote of Thanks.
The meeting was concluded by Presidential speech of Com. R.N. Parashar after giving thanks to all leaders and Comrades of Gujarat Circle for showing such interest and enthusiasm for making the programme a historic event.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
nesday, April 9, 2014
All the Circle /Divisional / Branch secretaries to note
There are employees who are not yet enrolled as members in any union (Non-members). Similarly some employees from other unions may be willing to join our Union. Further many new-recruits who joined the department are yet to be enrolled as members under check-off system (Recovery of subscription from pay-roll). All the above categories of employees are to be enrolled in the membership in the month of April. All Divisional/Branch Secretaries and Circle Secretaries are requested to make a special drive to collect the declaration from all non-members in April, 2014. Declaration form (Letter of Authorisation) can be down loaded by clicking the below link . No other format shall be used.
All the new members switchingover from other unions have to request to DDO/ POSTMASTER in writing to stop recovery for subcription to the previous union.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
CHQ: 1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi - 110001
Ref: PF-01(b)/2014 Dated – 09.04.2014
It is hereby notified in accordance with Article 12 of the Constitution of NFPE that the meeting of the Federal Executive of National Federation of Postal Employees shall be held at NFPE Office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post office Building New Delhi – 110001 on 1st June, 2014 (Sunday). The meeting shall commence at 11 A.M. All Office Bearers and General Secretaries are requested to attend the meeting. The following shall be the agenda for discussion in the meeting.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of Last Federal Executive meeting held at NFPE office on 24.11.2013.
2. Presentation of Organisational Report by Secretary General.
3. 15 Point Charter of Demands of Confederation - implementation of decision taken by Confederation.
4. 7th Pay Commission, Terms of Reference, Memorandum and all related issues.
5. Progress on pending Postal Demands – Review
6. Organsational Review.
7. Financial Review
8. Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Copy to: -
1. The D. G. Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
2. All the office bearers of NFPE and all General Secretaries.
3. Chief Postmaster General: Andhra Circle, Hyderabad – 500001/Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi – 110001 / Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600002/Chief Postmaster General, U. P. Circle, Lucknow – 226001 / Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 / Director PLI Kolkata – 700001 – They are requested to grant Special Casual Leave to the Office Bearers / General Secretaries for attending the Federal Executive Committee Meeting at New Delhi on 1st July 2014.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Dated – 09.04.2014
A meeting of the National Secretariat of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held at New Delhi on 31st May 2014 (Saturday) at ITEF Central Head Quarters (Rajouri Garden), New Delhi. The meeting will commence from 11.00 AM and continue till close. The following shall be the agenda of the meeting. All National Secretariat members are requested to attend the meeting in time.
1. 15 Point Charter of Demands – Agitational programme and campaign – Future course of action.
2. 7th CPC and Terms of Reference – our stand thereof.
3. Preparation of Memorandum to be submitted to 7th CPC on common demands of Central Government Employees.
4. Organisational Review.
5. Financial Review
6. Any other item with permission of the chair.