Tuesday, December 17, 2013
No P-IV/CHQ/77-25/2013 Dated 25th Nov 2013
Notice regarding Holding of 25th Silver Jubilee AIC of All India Postal Employees Union of Postmen & MSE/Group ‘D’, will be held from 29th to 31st December 2013 At Kala Vikas Kendra near Barabati Stadium, Cuttack (Odisha) under Article 42(xi)&44( c)(v)(b), 11(iii) and 20 of Union constitution.
It is hereby notified for all concerned that the 25th Biennial All India Conference of All India Postal Employees Union Postmen & MSE/Group ‘D’ will be held from 29th Dec to 31st Dec 2013. The conference will start at 11.00 a.m. on 29th Dec 2013.
Notice for resolution if any on constitutional amendments shall reach the Central Headquarter not later than 15th Dec 2013.
The following shall be the agenda:-
1. Homage to martyrs and condolences to departed leaders.
2. (a) Adoption of Bi-ennial draft report of activities of the union
(b) Adoption of audited accounts for the year 2011-2012 and 2012-2013
3. Organization Review of:
(a) Membership verification
(b) Formation of AIPEU GDS (NFPE)
(c) Strike /Agitation/JCA Programme
(d) RJCM/Departmental Council/National Council
(e) Realization of subscription from DDOs and its remittance to all levels
(f) Functioning of Branch/Division/Circle/CHQ/NFPE/Confederation
(g) Introducing new Technology by the Department of Posts and its adverse affect on Postmen & M.T.S. Cadre
(h) Problems of M.A.C.P. for Promotees
(i) Merger of Delivery Post Office and its effect
for Mail Overseer and Cash Overseer Mobile
(k) Union Journals/Publications of CHQ.
(l) 100% delivery on Project Arrow.
4. Regularization of daily wages and part time contingency paid workers
5. Discussion on 7th Central Pay Commission.
6. Upgraded Pay Scale of Postmen with effect from 1.1.1996 case pending SC
7. Cadre restructuring for Postmen and MTS staff.
8. Timely supply of superior quality of uniform and other kit items with kit book if not Supply in time give case.
9. Non filling of vacant posts of Postmen and MTS in many circles despite issue of orders by DG (Posts)
(a) New Recruitment Rules of Postmen and MTS need changes.
(b) Need to Change showing adoption of liberal Syllabus of LGO/ GDS to postmen examination and increase number of chances for appearing in the examination.
(c) Abolition of ADR vacancies of Postmen & MTS cadre pertaining to the year of 2005 to 2008. (Matter is in CAT (PB)
10. Common issues of Central Government Employees:
(i) Revision of Bonus & DA formula and OTA Rate etc.
(ii) Merging 50% DA in Pay
(iii) New Pension Scheme/P.F.R.D.A. Bill already stand passed by Lok Sabha
(iv) Compassionate appointment remove 5% cap
(v) New Health Scheme Proposed for merging Postal Dispensaries with CGHS and with adoption of different criteria of distance for 10 Km instead of 5Km.
11. Formation of Mahilla Committee in All
12. Counting Speed Post and other Business Mail in work load till then increase in delivery speed post incentive and timely payment.
13. Adopt scientific norms to postmen & MTS staff:
(a) Fix maximum length of beat, number of articles and number of houses to be served in eight hours duty taking into account late delivery out, the height of multi stories buildings/congested area with heavy traffic
at . Ghaziabad
15. Amendment of the union constitution, if any.
16. Resolution on staff problems and policy programme of the union
17. Election of office bearers & Federal Councilor.
18. Fixation of Venue of Next A.I.C
19. Closing address of the president.
20. Vote of thanks.
(Ishwar Singh Dabas) General Secretary
Copy forwarded to: -
1. D.G. (Posts), New Delhi-110001
2. President, A.I.P.E.U. Postmen & MSE/Gr. ‘D’
3. All Chief PMsG/ Principal Chief PMsG with request to grant Special Casual Leave to all Central Office Bearers, Members of CWC, i.e., Circle Secretaries and delegates to attend the AIC meeting including journey period under intimation to this CHQ.
4. Postal Life / Postmen ki Awaz 5. Secretary General 6. OC
(Ishwar Singh Dabas) General Secretary