No. PF-01(e)/2012 DATED 02.11.2012
All General Secretaries, All office bearers NFPE,
All Circle /Divisional & Branch Secretaries
12.12.12 = ALL INDIA STRIKE
* COMPLETE THE STRIKE CAMPAIGN IN NOVEMBER ITSELF.
* EACH AND EVERY EMPLOYEE SHOULD BE CONTACTED PERSONALLY.
* PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE NOTICES /PAMPLETS/POSTERS EXPLAINING THE 15 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
* CONDUCT OFFICE TO OFFICE SQUAD WORK, GENERAL BODY MEETINGS, CONVENTIONS AND GROUP MEETINGS.
STRIKE NOTICE WILL BE SERVED ON 19.11.2012
* CONDUCT DEMONSTRATIONS IN FRONT OF ALL OFFICES ON 19.11.2012
* CONDUCT MASS EVENING DHARNAS ON ALL IMPORTANT PLACES ON 20th, 21st, 22nd AND 23rd NOVEMBER 2012.
* CONDUCT CAMPAIGN JATHAS, PUBLIC MEETINGS, RALLIES, DEMONSTRATIONS & PRESS MEETINGS.
GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST STRIKE OF ENTIRE
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
1. Appoint Seventh Pay Commission for revision of wages of Central Government Employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks from 01.01.2011.
2. Grant merger of 50% DA to all including Gramin Dak Sevaks from 01.01.2011.
3. Remove restrictions on Compassionate appointments.
4. Departmentalization of GDS and grant them all benefits of regular employees. Revise cash handling norms; withdraw open market recruitment in Postmen/MTS, Grant full protection of TRCA. Grant Time bound promotions. Implement Medical reimbursement Scheme etc.
5. End Bonus discrimination and enhance the bonus ceiling of GDS to 3500/-
6. Regularize the Casual, Part-time, contingent employees and grant revise pro-rata wages from 1.1.2006.
7. Revise Overtime allowance and Night Duty allowance.
8. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, Contractorisation and privatization.
9. Grant Five promotions to all.
10. Implement all Arbitration awards.
11. Ensure prompt functioning of JCM at all levels.
12. Withdraw PFRDA Bill.
13. Stop price rise and strengthen public distribution system.
14. Withdraw all trade union victimization.
15. Enact laws to grant Right to Strike to Government employees.