COMRADE M.KRISHNAN , SECRETARY GENERAL , CONFEDERATION ADDRESSING THE RELAY HUNGER FAST AND GATE MEETING GOING ON IN FRONT OF GUWAHATI (ASSAM) HPO ON 16.11.2017 DEMANDING ACTION AGAINST SSP WHO MISBEHAVED TO EMLOYEES.
TWO DAYS RELAY HUNGER FAST
IN FRONT OF DIVISIONAL OFFICES
Two days Relay hunger fast in front of all Divisional offices on 28th and 29th November 2017 (All Employees will wear Black Badges containing demands and will send resolution addressed to Prime – Minister).
IN FRONT OF ALL CIRCLE OFFICES
Mass Dharna in front of All C.P.M.G offices on 20th December 2017
FIVE DAYS RELAY DHARNA
IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENT
5 Days Relay Dharna in front of Parliament from 12th to 16thFebruary 2018. (All Circles will participate in Dharna day wise).
After that Indefinite Strike will be declared
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implementation of positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee Report for GDS
2. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular membership verification.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts in all Cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A.S.A, Postmen, Mail guard, mailmen, MTS,MMS Drivers and artisans, P.A CO. P.A. SBCO, Postal Actts and GDS. Drop the move of amendment in P.A. S.A., P.A.CO & P.A. SBCO Recruitment Rules.
4. Implement CSI, and RICT only after providing all required infrastructure including band width and stop harassment , victimization in the name of new schemes, technology induction, under contributory negligence factor and trade union victimization.
5. Stop out sourcing privatization and Corporatization.
6. Payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual, part time, contingent and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th & 7th CPC and settle other issues of Casual Laboures.
7. Implement cadre restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO Postmaster Cadre, Postal Actts etc and accept the modifications suggested by federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Withdraw N.P.S (contributory Pension Scheme) Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
9. Implement 5 days week in Postal Operative offices.
10. Stop move of diversion of business of P.O SB Schemes to Banks (Nationalized and Private)
11. Stop move of closure of Army Postal Service.
12. Grant OSA and OTA to RMS staff and special allowances for P.O & R.M.S Accounts.
13. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAOS IN Postal Accounts with 40% S.C.F quota as approved by DOPT.
14. Status of Audit to SBCO.
15. Benefit of SDBS to retried GDS employees.