National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No.PF-01(e)/2018 Dated: 21st March, 2018
All General Secretaries / NFPE Office Bearers
All Circle Secretaries of NFPE Unions
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ORGANIZED BY CONFEDERATION OF C.G.E & W.
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers has decided to organize a National convention of Central Government employees on 10th June 2018 at Sundaraiyya Vignana kendram, Bagalingampally, Hyderabad from 10 am to 5 pm with the object to declare the campaign programme and the strike to settle 10 Points Charter of demands.
The confederation has allotted quota to NFPE as 150 delegates to participate in the said convention. Therefore the quota is allotted to all affiliates as mentioned below:
PIII - 30, PIV – 30, RIII - 20, RIV - 20, Admn - 15, Postal Acctts - 15,
SBCO – 15, GDS- 10, Casual labourers - 5.
All affiliated unions are requested to allot quota accordingly to all circles.
All delegates may be instructed to book their up and down travel tickets immediately as train tickets reservation commences four months before. Food and Accommodation to delegates will be arranged by the C-O-C Andhra & Telangana, Hyderabad. Delegate fee is fixed as Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) per head. For other details C-O-Cs and affiliates are requested to contact the following.
1. Com. Azeez, GS, C-O-C - 09848082697
2. Com. V. Nageswara Rao, Presidnet, COC - 09912348233
3. Com. Usha Boneppalli, ITEF - 08985971009
4. Com. Balakrishna, ITEF - 08985970999
As Hyderabad is a Famous tourist centre, those delegates who want to go for sightseeing should arrange it on 9th or 11th June. Everybody should attend the convention on 10.06.2018 from 10 AM to 5 PM without fail.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle 7th CPC related issues including increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula, HRA arrears, MACP Bench Mark, Option-I for pensioners etc.
2. Withdraw contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Ensure defined pension under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 to all employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
3. Fill up all vacant posts. Withdraw the orders to abolish all vacant posts lying vacant for five years. Create justified posts for excess work. Evolve proper mechanism for Regional recruitment. Stop engagement of retired persons.
4. (a) Regularise Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant Civil Servant status. Implement positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers. Evolve a new scheme for regularization of Casual and Contract Workers.
5. Ensure equal pay for equal work as per Supreme Court judgment and grant parity in wages and pay scales.
6. Stop closure of Govt. establishments. Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Presses. Stop outsourcing and privatization of Government functions.
7. Avoid abnormal delay in extending benefits of 7th CPC to Autonomous body employees and pensioners.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all deserving cases.
9. Grant five time-bound promotions to all employees on completion of 8, 7, 6, 5 & 4 years of service.
10. (a) stop attack on Trade Union rights. Avoid delay in conducting verification of Membership under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993. Declare results and grant recognition in a time-bound manner. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 which is misused as a short-cut to punish and victimize employees.