Subject:-Amendment to Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Postmen and MTS
PUT HERE ON DIVISIONAL LETTER HEAD
No P-IV/Org -1/2019 Dated. ---/January 2019
Sr Supdt / SPO’s
Subject: Implementation to Amendment to Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Postmen and MTS with effect from January 2019
With reference to DG (Posts) letter No 15/04/2018-SR dated 22nd Dec 2018 addressed to the General Secretary, All India Postal Employees Union with copy endorsed to All Heads of Circles for necessary action (photocopy enclosed as ready reference). As per direction of DG (Posts) the Article No 10 of the constitution regarding enhancement of subscription from Rs 40/- to Rs 60/- per month per member has been approved and to be made effective for realization of subscription from the pay of January 2019 without fail. Necessary instructions may please be issued to all DDOs of your division for realization of subscription on enhanced rate on priority basis. On the basis of our previous experience, it has been seen that the instructions are delayed and realization of subscription remains without enhancement rate.
2. There are four amendments to the subject constitution such as:
(1) Membership subscription
(2) Revised allocation of subscription
(3) Allotment of one delegate for every 40 members instead of 50 members for All India Conference.
(4) Allotment of one delegate for every 20 members instead of 25 members for Circle Conference.
3. In view of the above it is requested to do the needful at your end under intimation to this union.
Encl: as above