RECOGNITION OF SERVICE ASSOCIATIONS CCS (RSA) RULES, 1993- DECLARATION OF RESULT OF THE VERIFICATION OF THE MEMBERSHIP
O.M. No. 13-01/2015(Vol.II) dated 19th July,2019 from Ministry of Communications , Department of Posts(SR Section).
With reference to the Department’s letter No. 13/01/2015-SR dated 09.06.2015 regarding verification of membership for recognition of Service Associations under CCS(RSA) Rules,1993, the undersigned is directed to convey that on the results of re-verification through cheek off system, it has been decided to recognize the following Service Associations in the Department of Posts:
Name of the applicant associations
Group –C (Postal) excluding Postmen & MTS
1. All India Postal Employees Union Group-C
2. National Association of Postal Employees Group-C
Group-C RMS including MMS
1.All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group-C
2.National Union of RMS & MMS Employees Gr-C
Postmen & MTS in POs
1.All India Postal Employees Union Postmen & MTS
2.. National Union of Postal Employees Postmen & MTS
Mail Guards &^ MTS in RMS & MMS
1.All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Mail Guard & MTS Group-C.
2.National Union of RMS & MMS Employees Mail Guards & Group-D
Circle Office Administrative Staff (Group-C including MTS)
1.All India Postal Administrative Offices “Employees Union Group-C&D.
Postal Civil Wing Group-C Officials including Jr. Engineers
1.Bharatiya Postal Civil Wing Non-Gazetted Employees Union .
2.National Union of Postal Civil Wing Non-Gazetted Employees.
Postal Accounts Employees
1.All India Postal Accounts Employees Association.
2.Bhartiya Postal Accounts Offices Employees Association.
1.All India Saving Bank Control Employees Union.
2.All India Postal SBCO Employees Association.
PS Group-B Officers
1.Postal Officers Association (India)
1.All India Association of Inspectors and Assistant Superintendents Posts
1.All India Postal Stenographers Association.
Assistant Engineers (Civil & Electrical)
1.Postal Engineers Association
The above Associations have obtained requisite percentage of membership in their respective categories and effective date of recognition of Service Association will be valid for 5 years with effect from 22.09.2015. However, this result of the final outcome of the Writ Petition No. 6895 of 2015 pending before the Hon`able High Court of Rajasthan at Jodhpur.
3. With regard to the category of Supervisors (General Line) , it is stated that as per the Order dated 06.05.1997 in CWP No. 1827/97 passed by the Hon`able High Court of Delhi, the All India Assistant of Postal Supervisors (GL) representing this cadre will continue to be recognized till such time the interim order of the Hon`ble Court is in force.
4. With the issue of this Office Memorandum the trade union facilities availed by those Service Associations/Unions who got recognition in the year 2010 but has not qualified in the year 2015 in respect of above categories of staff stand withdrawn.
2. Hindi version will follow.
Director (SR & Legal)