Thursday, July 17, 2014
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED for Appointment of Information Commissioners in Central Information Commission.
Highlights of the Memorandum submitted on issues common to all Central Government employees to Secretary 7th Pay Commission.
JCM NC has also submitted Interim Memorandum on interim relief and Merger of DA.
1. Pay scales are calculated on the basis of pay drawn pay in pay band + GP + 100% DA by employees as on 01.01.2014.
2. 7th CPC report should be implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2014. In future five year wage revision.
3. Scrap New Pension Scheme and cover all employees under Old Pension and Family Pension Scheme.
4. JCM has proposed minimum wage for MTS (Skilled) Rs.26,000 p.m.
5. Ratio of minimum and maximum wage should be 1:8.
6. General formula for determination of pay scale based on minimum living wage demanded for MTS is pay in PB+GP x 3.7.
7. Annual rate of increment @ 5% of the pay.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion = 2 increments and difference of pay between present and promotional posts (minimum Rs.3000).
9. The pay structure demanded is as under:- (open ended pay scales – Total 14 pay scales)
Existing Proposed (in Rs.)
PB-1, GP Rs. 1800
PB-1, GP Rs. 1900
PB-1, GP Rs. 2000
PB-1, GP Rs. 2400
PB-1, GP Rs. 2800
PB-2, GP Rs. 4200
PB-2, GP Rs. 4600
PB-2, GP Rs. 4800
PB-2, GP Rs. 5400
PB-3, GP 5400
PB-3, GP 6600
PB-3, GP 7600
PB-4, GP 8900
P4-4, GP 10000
9 (a) Wages and service conditions of Gramin Dak Sevaks is to be examined by 7thCPC itself.
10. Dearness Allowances on the basis of 12 monthly average of CPI, Payment on 1st Jan and 1st July every year.
11. Overtime Allowances on the basis of total Pay + DA + Full TA.
12 Liabilities of all Government dues of persons died in harness be waived.
13. Transfer Policy – Group `C and `D Staff should not be transferred. DoPT should issue clear cut guideline as per 5th CPC recommendation. Govt. should from a Transfer Policy in each department for transferring on mutual basis on promotion. Any order issued in violation of policy framed be cancelled by head of department on representation.
14. Transport Allowance -
X Classified City
Rs. 7500 + DA
Rs. 3750 +DA
The stipulation for TA that the Govt. employee should be on duty in his headquarters for certain number of days during the calendar month should be removed.
15. Deputation Allowance double the rates and should be paid 10% of the pay at same station and 20% of the pay at outside station.
16. Classification of the post should be executive and non-executive instead of present Group A,B.C.
17. Special Pay which was replaced with Special/Allowance by 4th CPC be bring back to curtail pay scales.
18. Scrap downsizing, outsourcing and contracting of govt. jobs.
19. Regularize all casual labour and count their entire service after first two year, as a regular service for pension and all other benefits. They should not be thrown out by engaging contractors workers.
20. The present MACPs Scheme be replaced by giving five promotion after completion of 8,15,21,26 and 30 year of service with benefits of stepping up of pay with junior and also hierarchical pay scales.
21. PLB being bilateral agreement, it should be out of 7th CPC perview.
22. Housing facility:-
(a) To achieve 70% houses in Delhi and 40% in all other towns to take lease accommodation and allot to the govt. employees.
(b) Land and building acquired by it department may be used for constructing houses for govt. employees.
23. House Building Allowance :-
(a) Simplify the procedure of HBA
(b) Entitle to purchase second and used houses
24. Common Category – Equal Pay for similar nature of work be provided.
25. Compassionate appointment – remove ceiling of 5% and give appointment within Three months.
26. Traveling Allowance:-
A1, A Class City
Rs. 5000 per day + DA
Rs. 3500 per day + DA
Rs. 4000 per day + DA
Rs. 2500 per day + DA
27. Composite Transfer Grant: -
Executive Class 6000 kg by Goods Train/ Rate per km by road 8 Wheeler Wagon Rs.50+DA(Rs.1 per kg and single container per km)
Non-Executive Class 3000 kg – do – -do-
28. Children Education Allowance should be allowed up to Graduate, Post Graduate, and all Professional Courses. Allow any two children for Children Education Allowance.
29. Fixation of pay on promotion – two increments in feeder grade with minimum benefit of Rs.3000.
30. House Rent Allowance
X Class Cities 60%
Other Classified Cities 40%
Unclassified Locations 20%
31. Compensatory City Allowance.
`X’ Class Cities `Y’ Class Cities
A. Pay up to Rs.50,000 10% 5%
B. Pay above Rs.50,000 6% minimum Rs 5000 3% minimum Rs.2500
32. Patient Care Allowance to all para-medical and staff working in hospitals.
33. All allowances to be increased by three times.
34. NE Region benefits – Payment of Special Duty Allowance @ 37.5% of pay.
35. Training: - Sufficient budget for in-service training.
36. Leave Entitlement
(i) Increase Casual Leave 08 to 12 days & 10 days to 15 days.
(ii) Declare May Day as National Holiday
(iii) In case of Hospital Leave, remove the ceiling of maximum 24 months leave and 120 days full payment and remaining half payment.
(iv) Allow accumulation of 400 days Earned Leave
(v) Allow encashment of 50% leave while in service at the credit after 20 years Qualifying Service.
(vi) National Holiday Allowance (NHA) – Minimum one day salary and eligibility criteria to be removed for all Non Executive Staff.
(vii) Permit encashment of Half Pay Leave.
(viii) Increase Maternity Leave to 240 days to female employees & increase 30 days Paternity Leave to male employees.
(a) Permission to travel by air within and outside the NE Region.
(b) To increase the periodicity once in a two year.
(c) One visit outside country in a lifetime
38. Income Tax:
(i) Allow 30% standard deduction to salaried employees.
(ii) Exempt all allowances.
(iii) Raise the ceiling limit as under:
(a) General – 2 Lakh to 5 Lakh
(b) Sr. Citizen – 2.5 Lakh to 7 Lakh
(c) Sr. Citizen above 80 years of age – 5 Lakh to 10 Lakh
(iv) No Income Tax on pension and family pension and Dearness Relief.
39. (a) Effective grievance handling machinery for all non-executive staff.
(b) Spot settlement
(c) Maintain schedule of three meetings in a year
(d) Department Council be revived at all levels
(e) Arbitration Award be implemented within six month, if not be discussed with Staff Side before rejection for finding out some modified form of agreement.
40. Appoint Arbitrator for shorting all pending anomalies of the 6th CPC.
41. Date of Increment – 1st January and 1st July every year. In case of employees retiring on 31st December and 30th June, they should be given one increment on last day of service, i.e. 31st December and 30th June, and their retirements benefits should be calculated by adding the same.
42. General Insurance: Active Insurance Scheme covering risk upto Rs. 7,50,000/- to Non Executive & Rs. 3,50,000/- to Skilled staff by monthly contribution of Rs. 750/- & Rs. 350/- respectively.
43. Point to point fixation of pay.
44. Extra benefits to Women employees (i) 30% reservation for women.
(ii) Posting of husband and wife at same station.
(iii) One month special rest for chronic disease
(iv) Conversion of Child Care Leave into Family Care Leave
(v) Flexi time
Existing ceiling of 16 ½ months be removed and Gratuity be paid @ half month salary for every year of qualifying service.
Remove ceiling limit of Rs.10 Lakh for Gratuity.
(i) Pension @ 67% of Last Pay Drawn (LPD) instead of 50% presently.
(ii) Pension after 10 years of qualifying service in case of resignation.
(iii) Increase pension age-based as under:
65 Years – 70% of Las Pay Drawn (LPD)
70 Years – 75% of LPD
75 Years – 80% of LPD
80 Years – 85% of LPD
85 Years – 90% of LPD
90 Years – 100% of LPD
(iv) Parity of pension to retirees before 1.1.2006.
(v) Enhanced family pension should be same in case of death in harness and normal death.
(vi) After 10 years, family pension should be 50% of LPD.
(vii) Family pension to son upto the age of 28 years looking to the recruitment age.
(viii) Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) @ Rs.2500/- per month.
(ix) Extend medical facilities to parents also.
(x) HRA to pensioners.
(xi) Improvement in ex-gratia pension to CPF/SRPF retirees up to 1/3rd of full pension.
NB: The above is only gist. All points raised by us not included. For understanding the entire demands raised by us, Please read the full memorandum published in our website.