Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Monday, March 30, 2015
Proposal to 7th CPC: 3.7 multiplication factor, Minimum Wage of Rs.26000/-, 5% Increment rate, 5 promotions, HRA - 60%,40%,20%, Wage ratio 1:8, CEA for Higher Studies, Minimum Pension 67%
JCM Delegation proposed before the 7th Central Pay Commission: Open Ended Pay Scale, 3.7 multiplication factor, Minimum Wage of Rs.26000/-, 5% Increment rate, 5 promotions, HRA - 60%,40%,20%, Wage ratio 1:8, CEA for Higher Studies, Minimum Pension 67%....
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI - 110 055 Affiliated to
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers' Federation (ITF)
Minimum Wage of Rs.26000/- and Open Ended Pay Scales
JCM DELEGATION PROPOSED BEFORE THE 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
During 2 days deliberations on 23rd & 24th March, 2015, the JCM (Staff Side) delegation have pleaded before the 7th Central Pay Commission to recommend minimum wage of Rs. 26,000/- per month on the basis of 15th ILC Norms/Aykroyd Formula. Some of the important submissions made before the Pay Commission are listed below:
- Wage ratio between the lowest and highest should be 1:8.
- Revised pay scales and allowances should be given effect from 01/01/2014.
- 3.7 multiplication factor should be applied to arrive at the revised pay. Special Pay concept should be restored back.
- HRA should be revised to 60%, 40% and 20% of pay for ‘X’ ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ class localities/cities respectively.
- Children Education Allowance should be revised and extended to cover higher studies also.
- Increment rate should be 5% of pay.
- Five promotions during service.
- Special Duty Allowance for North Eastern Region be revised to 37-1/2%.
- House Building Amount should be increased and interest rate should be reduced.
- 6th CPC Anomalies may be got addressed through a special mechanism.
- Flexi timings for women employees besides additional leave facilities etc.,
- Pay Commission was urged to recommend parity in Pension.
- Minimum Pension should be fixed at 67% of last pay drawn.
- Gratuity amount should be upwardly revised.
All the issues contained in the J CM memorandum were explained to the Commission with cogent logic, merits and Precedents. S/Shri M. Raghavaiah, Leader JCM (Staff Side), Guman Singh, NFIR President, R.P. Bhatnagar, Working President and BC. Sharma, Joint General Secretary have participated in the deliberations.
Dated : 28/03/2015 V
(Dr M. Raghavaiah)
Nomination of Comrade M.S. Raja as a Staff Side Member of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) vice late Comrade S.K. Vyas has been approved by Secretary (Personnel) as Chairman of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM).
Govt servants important part of nation's transformation: President
Written By Admin on March 27, 2015 | Friday, March 27, 2015
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee today said government servants are an "important part" of the socio-economic transformation of the nation as he met met probationary officers of two central services here.
A group of probationers of the Indian Postal Service (IPoS) and the Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service (IPTAFS) called on him at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
Speaking on the occasion, Mukherjee congratulated the young officers on having cleared one of the toughest competitive examinations in the country-- the civil services, which speaks of their academic excellence.
The President said government service provides them the opportunity to serve the people as he advised them that their job as public servants is to deliver service and that they are an important part of the socio-economic transformation of the nation.
He said that the Indian postal system is one of the institutions that has helped bring the people across the length and breadth of the country together, according to a Rashtrapati Bhavan statement.
"Over the years, the department has assumed its own character and ethos," he said.
Friday, March 27, 2015
Friday, March 27, 2015
REVISED TIMINGS FOR CGHS WELLNESS CENTRES
REVISED PROCEDURE FOR BOOKING AND PROCESSING OF INTERNATIONAL PARCELS AND EMS MERCHANDISE (Click the link below for details)
GUIDELINES OF DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING ( DOPT) REGARDING REPRESENTATION OF SC, ST, OBC (Click the link below for details)http://indiapost.gov.in/DOP/Pdf/Circulars/Rep__Sec_Board_1998_Pub_Upload.PDF
IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING THE DUE PROCESS IN DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS (Click the link below for details)
FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2015
Com. K.ADINARAYANA, then SG,NFPE delivered an emotional and educative oration on the eve of 21 st AIC of AIPEU Gr C at CALCUTTA ( Now KOLKATA) in OCT 1994.
Young Comrades are requested to read his INSPIRING SPEECH and to know HOW OUR LEADERS WERE/ARE.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
POSTMEN & MTS/GROUP ‘D'
17/3D, Type III, P&T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-11000
No P-IV/CHQ/AIC/2015 Dated 19th March 2015
All CHQ Office Bearers & All Circle Secretaries
APPEAL FOR HOLDING OF ALL INDIA CONFERENCE OF A.I.P.E.U.
POSTMEN & MTS FALLING DUE DURING THE MONTH OF DEC 2015
It is brought to your notice that our last AIC was held at Barabati Stadium Cuttack Odisha) from -29th Dec to 31st Dec 2013. In the notified agenda to fix venue of next Conference was deferred due to no host circle came forward to accept. Now next AIC has become due in the last month of this year. In this connection during our CWC held at Nellore on 28th June 2014 to 29th June 2014 and CWC at Dwarka (Gujarat) on 23 and 24 Nov 2014 the matter for hosting AIC was discussed, but no result.
In view of the above it would be appreciated, if any circle/division is ready to host AIC may kindly be intimated within one month from the date of receipt of this letter enabling us to make further action in this regard.
THE MATTER MAY PLEASE BE TREATED AS MOST URGENT & ALSO CIRCULATE AMONG DIVISIONS
No P-IV/CHQ/CWC/2015 Dated 19th March 2015
All CHQ Office Bearers & All Circle Secretaries
HOLDING EMERGENT CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE
MEETING ON 28TH APRIL 2015 AT CHQ
As is well known to all that March to Parliament has been fixed to be held on 28th April 2015. On the same day, i.e., 28th April 2015 at 1600 hrs, an emergent Central Working Committee Meeting will be held at CHQ for which no special casual leave need to be applied. In the CWC only Organization / Financial review will be discussed under the presidentship of Com.Vikram Shah (CHQ President)
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT 24.03.2015
Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE was held at NFPE Office on 24th March-2015 at 5P.M. Com. T. Satyanarayana Vice President NFPE presided over the meeting. All General Secretaries & available Office Bearers present at New Delhi participated in the meeting.
After detailed discussion Federal Secretariat endorsed the decisions of PJCA.
Decision was taken to mobilize the entirety of employees to participate in Parliament March on 28th April, 2015 in maximum number , for success of Indefinite Strike from 6th May 2015 and to become Member of NFPE Unions. In this regard all effective steps should be taken. All General Secretaries should issue circulars and send upto Branch level.
All All India leaders of NFPE union should take part in PJCA Dharna to be held on 28.04.2015 in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi for settlement of pending demands of PJCA Strike Charter.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION GDS
No. PJCA/2015 Dated: 26th March , 2015
All Office Bearers of both the Federations.
All General Secretaries
All Circle/Divisional and Branch Secretaries.
As decided earlier PJCA meeting was held at NFPE office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building New Delhi-110 001 on 24.03.2015. at 2 P.M The meeting was Presided over by Shri. D.Theagarajan, Chairman, PJCA and Secretary General FNPO.
The meeting attended by both Secretary Generals and General Secretaries of both the Federations.
Before commencement of meeting homage was paid to Com. S.K. Vyas, a Veteran & legendry leader of Central Government Employees & Pensioners Trade Union Movement by observing one minute silence.
In the meeting Com. R.N. Parashar, Secretary PJCA and Secretary General NFPE presented the position of action and development on the 40 points Strike Charter of demands after PJCA meeting with Secretary (P) on 05.02.2015.
All General Secretaries presented their views and after a detailed discussion, the following decisions were taken:
1. Disagreement was recorded on items No. 1,2,11,12,13,14,15,16,21, 25,27, 30, 31,33,34, 35,36,37, and 40 of PJCA Strike Charter of demand as the progress is not being noticed on all these items. Secretary (P) will be addressed to settle these issues as per the assurance given in meeting on 05.02.2015.
2. Due to some unavoidable circumstances the date of Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi by All India leaders of both Federations is rescheduled as 29th April-2015 instead of 15th April.
3, Notice for Indefinite Strike to be organized from 06th May 2015 will be served to the Secretary, Department of Posts, New Delhi on 06th April-2015. All Circle /Divisional and Branch Secretaries will also submit Strike Notice at all levels by organizing demonstrations in front of all important offices.
4 Campaign programme by All India Leaders of both the Federations affiliated unions has been finalized and it will be completed between 05th April to 15th April, 2015 to mobilize entire rank and file. All concerned will fix the dates in consultation with Circle leadership and conduct the programme to mobilize maximum employees to participate in Parliament March to be conducted on 28thApril 2015 under banner of National Council JCM and to make them ready for the Indefinite strike from 06th May 2015 onwards . (Campaign programme is enclosed)
5. Next Meeting of PJCA will be held on 29th April, 2015 on the day of Dharna by All India leaders in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
MEETING WITH PAY COMMISSION
1, Meeting of NFPE leaders with 7th Central Pay Commission was held on 25th March, 2015 at Pay Commissions Office at Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi. Secretary General NFPE and all General Secretaries participated in the meeting and presented the issues very nicely submitted in the memorandums. Chairman and members appeared courteous and co-operative with positive attitude.
GDS issues were also discussed by Secretary General NFPE and Com. P. Panduranga Rao General Secretary, GDS (NFPE) and Memorandum on GDS issue was also presented again to Chairman 7th CPC by General Secretary GDS (NFPE) . Chairman assured all possible help to this most exploited and deprived section of Postal Workers within his capacity.
2. Meeting of FNPO leaders was also held with 7th CPC on 26th March 2015 at CPC office at New Delhi. Secretary General & all General Secretaries presented the issues effectively and Pay Commission was also of positive views on most of the items.
D. THEAGARAJAN R.N. PARASHAR
Secretary General, FNPO Secretary General NFPE
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
MEETING WITH SEVENTH PAY COMMISSION:-
Meeting for Oral Evidence called with the Seventh pay commission was held today (25th March 2015) with NFPE Federation at Conference Room 1st Floor, B-14/A, Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, Qutub Institutional Area New Delhi. The following representative of NFPE were present:-
1. Com. R.N. Parasar Secretary General NFPE
2. Com. Giriraj Singh General Secretary R-3
3. Com. N. Subraminian General Secretary P-3
4. Com. R.Seethalakshmi General Secretary P-IV
5. Com. P. Suresh General Secretary R-IV
6. Com. Pranab Bhattacharjee General Secretary-Admn
7. Com. T. Satyanarayana General Secretary Postal Account
8. Com. Virandra Tiwari General Secretary SBCO
9. Com. Panduranga Rao General Secretary GDS (NFPE
10. Com. Shivanarayana President P-3
11. Com. S. K.Bardhan President R-3
12. Com. Balvindar Singh Finance Secretary P-3
13. Com. Manohar Lal Sen Vice President P-4
14. Com. S. P. Kulkarni President SBCO
15. Com. K.P.Singh AGS –R-3
Team of Pay Commission was as under:-
1 Chairman Justice Hon’ble A.K.Mathur
2 Member Sh. Vivek Rai
3. Secretary Ms Meena Agarwar
4. Joint Secretary Sh. Jayant Sinha
5. Advisor Sh. Rajiv Mishra
6. Director Sh. Mudit Mittal
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
REVISION OF SPECIAL ALLOWANCE AND CASH HANDLING ALLOWANCE AS A RESULT OF ENHANCEMENT OF DEARNESS ALLOWANCE w.e.f. 1.1.2014 (Click the link below for details)
Tuesday, March 24, 2015