Monday, October 2, 2023
Saturday, September 9, 2023
Monday, September 4, 2023
No. P-IV-CWC-4/2021-23 Dated 12th August, 2023 NOTICE
Notice regarding holding of Central Working Committee Meeting of All India Postal Employees Union Postmen and MTS under Article 40(b), 41, 43(c) (v) & 44 of Union Constitution of AIPEU Postmen and MTS.
It is hereby notified that the Central Working Committee Meeting of All India Postal Employees Union Postmen and MTS to be held on 29th-30th September 2023 at “Gowri Hall No 20/21, South Avenue Road, Sathvachari, Vellore, Tamilnadu-632009”.
The following shall be the agenda:-
1. Homage to martyrs and condolence to departed leaders
2. Review of Last CWC Meeting was held at Nirmal Bhawan, Kolkata on 29th -30th April 2023
3(a)Review of Circle Office/Dak Bhawan Dharna as per call given by Central Head Quarters on 3rd July and 20th July, 2023 respectively.
(b) Review of NJCA Rally at Ramleela Maidan, New Delhi on 10th August 2023 on OPS demand.
(c) Review of NFPE/and AIPEU Group C as de-recognition issue and future course of action.
4. Organization review at all level NFPE, CHQ, Circle and Division.
5. Discussion regarding study camps organized by various Circle Union in between last CWC.
6. New membership result AIPEU Postmen and MTS as on 31st July 2023.
7. Agitation/Strike programme of NFPE and Confederation/NJCA
(a) Functioning of Union in Branch /Division /Circle /CHQ/NFPE/Confederation
8. Discussion and fix quota for 3rd November 2023 Rally at Ramleela Maiden New Delhi as per call given by Confederation and State Govt. Federation for OPS including eight demand.
9. Discussion on Indian Postal Act 1898 and Present Postal Bill 2023.
10. Discussion on pending quota and special donation from Division/Branch and solution.
11. Discussion regarding All India Conference from 4th to 6th February 2024 at Kottayam, Kerala.
12. Policy decision of the Department and our role on NDC, CDC & RTN.
13. Discussion on subscription rate Postal Life/Postman Ki Awaj.
14. Discussion on staff related issue and resolution.
15. Any other items with permission of the chair.
Officiating General Secretary