DRAFT CIVIL LIST OF OFFICERS OF INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE (IPoS) (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
Friday, February 26, 2021
CIRCULATION OF DRAFT CIVIL LIST OF OFFICERS OF INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE (IPoS)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW
Thursday, February 25, 2021
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME -1980 - TABLE OF BENEFITS FOR THE SAVINGS FUND FOR THE PERIOD FROM 01.01.2021 TO 31.03.2021 (DOP ORDER)
CLARIFICATION REGARDING QUERIES BEING RECEIVED IN RESPECT OF SPECIAL CASH PACKAGE EQUIVALENT IN LIEU OF LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION FARE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
AN EARNEST APPEAL
Though the National media had been persistently distorting the issues connected with the farm enactments that led to the biggest ever agitation of the Indian farmers in recent times, the stir that began two months back had been gaining momentum every day. The Government characterised the movement as anti-national, backed by the terrorist outfits etc. and exhorted the peopleof the need to halt the ill-advised movement, but every segment of the society came forward to express concern, support the movement and express the need for a fruitful dialogue. The tractor rally organised jointly by several Kisan organisations being unprecedented caught the attention of the Indian people though very many attempts were made to tarnish the image of the leaders of the movement as also the movement itself. No doubt many in the country felt that Republic day being the most solemn and important day of the Nation, what was stage managed at the Red Fort ought not have happened. The agitation caught the attention of the world media and there had been innumerable comments from all over the world of the need to address the issue with a view to reach a settlement. The abject surrender of the Indian Press and the so called free channels to the ruling dispensation was a pathetic sight reminding of the emergency days. The famous comment of Shri L.K. Advani about the Indian Press in those days that they decided to crawl when asked to bend came vividly to one’s mind. Democracy as we all know can survive as a form of governance only when it is ensured that its dominant pillar, the media is really free, fearless and impartial.
Despite the untold repression and imposition of UAPA on many leaders the farmers movement could not be cowed down. Every trick in the book of chicanery was employed but the farmers stood firm, unflinching, scorning at the powers in governance; determined in their pursuit to victory. Had there been a micro-part of the courage and conviction demonstrated by the farmers, the Central Govt. employees could have written a glorious page of struggle when the promise held out to them in 2016 was not only honoured but discarded with disdain by the Government. Our weakness, amply demonstrated by our inaction naturally must have emboldened the Government to take away the dearness compensation in April, 2020 when the employees wanted it most.
The sale of National Assets, commenced decades back has continues unabated. The 2021 Budget has proposed to sell out the most profitable public enterprise, the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The sale is not for any strategic reason or advantage but only to reduce the fiscal deficit to comply with the terms imposed by the world lending agencies when the country adopted the neo-liberal economic policies. Even during the pandemic days, when the whole of the population suffered immeasurably, when all economic activities came to a grinding halt, the increase registered in the wealth of 100 Indian millionaires was of the order of Rs. 12.97,822 Crores. According to the Oxfam report, a worker in the unorganised sector will take 10000 years to earn the income generated by Mukesh Ambani in an hour. During this period the corporate tax was reduced to 22% from. 34.61%. India thus joined into the privileged club of the very few countries, where the corporate taxes are the lowest. The concessions extended to the Corporates cost the exchequer 1.45 laksh crore in tax revenue this year. The corporate taxes as a share of GDP came down from 3.5% to 2.2%, whereas the indirect taxes which affects every Indian citizen including the poorest of the poor rose to 5.1% of GDP in 2020-01. In 2020-21 It is expected that the privatisation of Bharat Petroleum, Air India, Shipping corporation, IDBI, Container Corporation, IDBI, BEML. Pawan Hans, Neelpal Ispat Nigam etc. would be completed.
The greatest impediment the farmers face today in going ahead with their just and peaceful agitation is the financial stringency. We feel it is the bounden duty of each and every citizen of the country to help them out to win the war; help them financially by collecting funds and donating it; extend the solidarity and support by organising demonstrative actions and do whatever that is needed to be done. We, therefore, appeal our affiliates, State COCs, all friends and admirers of the farmers movement to collect funds and remit the same to their respective CHQs who will remit to Confederation HQ. Confederation HQ will donate to the Farmers Organizations.
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Regarding facility of SMS to the pensioners after verification of Digital Life Certificate by the Pension Disbursing Agency.
Government of India Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (PO Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg New Delhi-110001
All Chief Postmasters General
Subject: Regarding facility of SMS to the pensioners after verification of Digital Life Certificate by the Pension Disbursing Agency.
This is regarding the facility of SMS to the pensioners after verification of Digital Life Certificate by the Pension Disbursing Agency.
2. Earlier, the SMS containing Jeevan Pramaan Id was being sent to the pensioners at the time of registration of Digital Life Certificate at HOS working as Jeevan Pramaan Centres. But there was no provision to send SMS informing the pensioner about the status of their DLCs after the verification(success or failure) by the respective PDA. In case of failure of DLC pensioner could get to know about the same only after the discontinuation of the pension credit.
3. To facilitate the pensioner and avoid such inconvenience to pensioners, the provision of sending SMS to the pensioners in both cases of success or failure after verification of their DLC by PDA has been implemented and streamlined.
4. Therefore, it is requested to bring the information to the notice of all DDOs and all pensioners including the pensioner's associations in Circles/ Regions and Divisions for dissemination of information in public interest.
5. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Sukriti Gupta) ADG(PO)
EXTENSION OF CONFERENCES OF UNIONS AT ALL LEVELS FOR FURTHER 3 MONTHS I.E. UPTO 30 JUNE-2021
NFPE WRITES TO THE DEPARTMENT
No.PF-03(b)/2021 Dated: 19th February, 2021
Department of Posts,
New Delhi – 110001
Ref: Directorate letter No. T-10/1/2020-SR dated 24.09.2021.
Vide Directorate letter number referred above, extension was granted to the Unions who have completed 2 years of their Conferences upto 31st March-2021, keeping in view the prevailing situation of Covid-19.
Thursday, February 18, 2021
REIMBURSEMENT OF CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE CHARGES FOR AIR/TRAIN TICKETS BOOKED FOR THE PURPOSE OF LTC AND RELAXATION OF LTC ADVANCE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Click the below link to view
COMPUTING OF MARKS FOR ENGAGEMENT AS GDS IN LIGHT OF THE GRADING SYSTEM INTRODUCED BY THE CBSE CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO VIEW PDF
No.PF-1(e) 2021 Date: 17th February-2021
To, All General Secretaries / NFPE Office bearers
All Circle / Divisional and Branch Secretaries of NFPE Affiliated Unions
Com. P. V. Rajendran President NFPE presided over the meeting. Com. R.N.Parashar presented the report. All General Secretaries except Com. Venkata Subbu G/S Admin Union (Represented by com. S. Bhaskaran ) and all office bearers attended the meeting. Com. C.C.Pillai Ex S/G and Com. Girirajsingh Ex President were also present. All the items of agenda proposed were discussed in detail and following resolutions adopted unanimously and decided to organize phased programme of action for settling the issues.
1. Withdraw the orders freezing the DA and DR of CG employees and pensioners and impounding of arrears till 30.06.2021.
2. Scrap the New Pension Scheme and Restore OPS. Grant compensation for non deposit or delayed deposit of contribution under NPS.
3. Settle all Covid related issues. Grant special CL for the Covid treatment/quarantine to the departmental as well as GDS employees. Include Postal employees in priority list for Covid vaccination. Regularise the absence due to lockdown as work at home as per the directions DOPT. Grant compensation of Rs.10 lakhs to the family of the deceased due to covid-19.
4. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including HSG11&HSG1 by relaxing the recruitment rules.
5. Settle the net work connectivity issues in POs, RMS and other deptl offices.
6.Settle the issue of denial of increment after 180 days to those officials who opted the fixation on promotion/financial upgradation etc. 180 days may be treated as 6 months as done in other cases.
7. Implement all left out recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra committee report like financial upgradation, insurance coverage etc. to GDS employees.
8.Implement cadre restructuring in all left out categories without further delay.
9. Stop harassment of officials in the name of unscientific business targets and compelling the officials to work on Sundays and holidays for melas etc.
10. Withdraw the Rule 365 of Postal manual volume 1V regarding yearly examination in sorting for granting annual increment for SAs in RMS.
11. Withdraw the Dte orders regarding denying federations from taking up the issues of GDS employees.
12. Resume all transit sections of RMS whenever the trains starts operation. Allow minimum 50 seats in all sections to get 2 doors for mail exchange.
13. Stop opening of unscientific CSC in POs, especially in single handed POs. Stop outsourced postal agent system. Discuss with staff before implementation of all new proposals and schemes.
14. Stop merger/closure of L2 mail offices. Strengthen L2 offices by introducing parcel and speed processing in L2 offices. Fix norms for the work in CRC, PH, SPEEDHUB etc.
15. Conduct membership verification by check off system for deptl employees. Verification of GDS unions also be carried out without any delay.
16. Conduct physical periodical meetings with staff unions in time at all level.
17. Stop decentralization of Postal ACs. Repatriate all officials who have been transferred to PAO Vijayawada against their option.
18. Stop harassment in the name of contributory negligence in SBCO. SBCO may be brought under the control GM PA&F with change in nomenclature.
19. Absorb PTCL/FTCL against GDS/MTS vacancies . Issue directions for implementation of Dte orders for payment of wages with arrears.
20. Maintain separate identity of all Cadres i.e. PA CO and PA SBCO etc.
Following programme of actions decided by federal executive for settlement of the demands:
1. First phase= Massive Dharna in all divisions during April 2021. Vigorous campaign should be organized by the division unions to educate the members about our demands and the attitude of Dept due to the anti-worker policies of the NDA Govt. Before the first phase of action, organize general body meetings, conventions, printing leaflets and campaign through social media.
2. Second phase= Day long dharna in front of all circle offices during May 2021. All circle office bearers and division secretaries of affiliates must participate in the dharna.
3. Third phase= Dharna at Dak Bhavan during May 2021. Circle secretaries and CHQ office bearers of all affiliated unions must participate in the dharna.
Other important decisions of federal executive meeting are given below:
2. Decided to strengthen AIPEU GDS and AII INDIA CASUAL PART TIME CONTINGENT AND CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION in all divisions.
With revolutionary Greetings
Monday, February 15, 2021
LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (LDCE) FROM MTS CADRE AND COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR GDS CADRE FOR VACANCY YEAR 2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE CADRE OF POSTMAN/MAIL GUARD HELD ON 10.01.2021- RESULT FOR DEST OF BIHAR CIRCLE. (Click the link below to view)
DECLARATION OF RESULT OF SURPLUS QUALIFIED GDS CANDIDATES IN LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE CADRE OF MTS CADRE FROM ELIGIBLE GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (GDSS) HELD ON 11.10.2020 (SUNDAY) FOR THE VACANCY YEARS 2018, 2019 & 2020 (Click the link below to view) http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=5299
PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - OPENING OF DEPARTMENTAL CANTEENS REG. (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - ATTENDANCE OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS REGARDING.
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
REVISION OF LIMITS OF TWO FAMILY PENSIONS PAYABLE TO A CHILD IN RESPECT OF BOTH THE PARENTS AFTER THE 7TH CPC. (CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW)
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES & PENSIONS
FAMILY PENSIONS CEILING ENHANCED FROM RS 45,000 TO 1,25,000 PER MONTH:
DR JITENDRA SINGH
Posted On: 12 FEB 2021 3:32PM by PIB Delhi
Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr.Jitendra Singh said that in a far reaching reform regarding family pensions the upper ceiling has been raised from Rs 45,000 to Rs 1,25,000 per month. He said, the move will bring “Ease of Living” for the family members of the deceased employees and would provide adequate financial security to them. The Minister said that the Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare (DoPPW) has issued clarification on the amount admissible in case a child is eligible to draw two family pensions after death of his /her parents. Dr Jitendra Singh said that the amount of both the family pensions will now be restricted to Rs 1,25,000 per month, which is more than two and half times higher than the earlier limit.
In accordance with sub-rule (11) of rule 54 of the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules 1972, in case both wife and husband are Government servants and are governed by the provisions of that rule, on their death, the surviving child is eligible for two family pensions in respect of the deceased parents. Earlier instructions laid down that the total amountof two familypensions in such cases, shall not exceed to Rs 45,000/- per month andRs 27,000/- per month which were determined at the rate of 50% and 30%, respectively taking into account of the highest pay of Rs. 90,000/- as per 6th CPC recommendations.
Since the highest pay has been revised to Rs. 2,50,000 per month after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, therefore the amount prescribed in Rule 54(11) of CCS (Pension) Rules has also been revised to Rs 1,25,000/- per month being 50% of Rs.2,50,000/- and Rs 75000/- per month being 30% of Rs. 2,50,000/-.
The above clarification has been issued on the references received from various Ministry /Department. As per the existing rule, if parents are Government servants and one of the them dies while in service or after retirement, the family pension in respect of the deceased shall become payable to the surviving spouse and in the event of the death of the spouse, the surviving child shall be granted the two family pensions in respect of the deceased parents subject to fulfillment of other eligibility conditions.
SNC (Release ID: 1697368) Visitor Counter : 287
कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत एवं पेंशन मंत्रालय
फैमिली पेंशन भुगतान की सीमा 45,000 रुपये से बढ़ाकर 1,25,000 रुपये प्रतिमाह की गई : डॉ. जितेन्द्र सिंह
Posted On: 12 FEB 2021 3:32PM by PIB Delhi
केन्द्रीय पूर्वोत्तर क्षेत्र विकास(स्वतंत्र प्रभार),कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत, पेंशन, परमाणु ऊर्जा और अंतरिक्ष मामलों के राज्य मंत्रीडॉ.जितेन्द्र सिंह ने कहा कि फैमिली पेंशन में सुधार किया गया है और उसके भुगतान कीसीमा 45,000 रुपये से बढ़ाकर 1,25,000 रुपये प्रतिमाह कर दी गई है। उन्होंने कहा कि इस कदम से स्वर्गवासी हो चुके कर्मचारियों के परिवार के सदस्यों का जीवन आसान हो जाएगा और उन्हें पर्याप्त वित्तीय सुरक्षा मिलेगी। डॉ. सिंह ने कहा कि पेंशन एवं पेंशनर कल्याण विभाग (डीओपीपीडब्ल्यू) ने उस राशि के मामले में स्पष्टीकरण जारी किया है, जिसमें अपने माता या पिता की मृत्यु हो जाने पर कोई बच्चा फैमिली पेंशन की दो किस्तें निकालने का हकदार होता है। डॉ. सिंह ने कहा कि अब ऐसी दो किस्तों की कुल राशि 1,25,000 से ज्यादा नहीं हो सकती। यह पिछली सीमा से ढ़ाई गुना अधिक की वृद्धि है।
केन्द्रीय सिविल सेवा (पेंशन) नियमन 1972 के नियम 54 के उपनियम 11 के अनुरूप, यदि पति और पत्नी दोनों ही सरकारी सेवा में हैं और इस नियम के तहत आते हैं, तो उनकी मौत की स्थिति में उनका जीवित बच्चा अपने माता-पिता की दो फैमिली पेंशन पाने के योग्य होगा। इससे पहले के निर्देशों में तय किया गया था कि ऐसे मामलों में दो फैमिली पेंशन की कुल राशि 45,000 रुपये प्रतिमाह और 27,000 रुपये प्रतिमाह, यानी क्रमश: 50 प्रतिशत और 30 प्रतिशत की दर से अधिक नहीं होगी। यह दर छठे वेतन आयोग की सिफारिशों के अनुरूप 90,000 रुपये केअधिकतम वेतन के संदर्भ में तय की गई थी।
अब जबकि 7वें वेतन आयोग की सिफारिशों के अनुसार अधिकतम वेतन बढ़कर 2,50,000रुपये प्रतिमाह हो गया है, तोकेन्द्रीय सिविल सेवा पेंशन के नियम 54 (11) के अनुसार यह राशि 2,50,000 रुपये का 50 प्रतिशत यानी 1,25,000 रुपये और 2,50,000 रुपये का 30 प्रतिशत यानी 75,000 रुपये तय की गई है।
यह स्पष्टीकरणविभिन्न मंत्रालयों/विभागों से प्राप्त संदर्भों के मामले में जारी किया गया है। मौजूदा नियमों के अनुसार यदि किसी बच्चे के माता-पिता सरकारी सेवा में हैं और उनमें से एक की सेवाकाल में मृत्यु हो जाती है या वह सेवानिवृत्त हो जाते हैं तो स्वर्गवासी होने वाले व्यक्ति की फैमिली पेंशन उसके जीवित साथी को दी जाएगी और यदि उस साथी की भी मौत हो जाती है, तो जीवित बच्चे को, अपनी योग्यता साबित करने के बाद, अपने स्वर्गवासी माता-पिता दोनों की फैमिली पेंशन अदा की जाएगी
एमजी/एएम/एसएम/जीआरएस (Release ID: 1697406)