National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
All General Secretaries & NFPE office Bearers
All Circle Secretaries of NFPE Unions.
Federal Secretariat Meeting of NFPE was held at NFPE Office , North Avenue , New Delhi on 19.12.2016 under Presidentship of Com. Giri Raj Singh , President NFPE .
All available General Secretaries and NFPE office bearers participated in the meeting.
Federal Secretariat thoroughly discussed the role of Central Government and various Committees on allowances and expressed resentment for extending further 2 months period of Committees. Now it is crystal clear that the payment of enhanced allowances will not be made before April-2017.
Federal Secretariat reviewed the participation of NFPE in Parliament March on 15.12.2016 and expressed satisfaction on large number participation of members despite of all odds i.e. bad weather, cancellation of trains & flights and cyclone in Tamilnadu and Andhra.
Federal Secretariat unanimously endorsed the decision of Confederation to go on One Day Strike on 15th February-2017. Vigorous campaign will be launched among the membership to make them understand the necessity of strike. All All India leaders of NFPE unions will be entrusted for campaign progremme NFPE Circle Co-ordination Committee are also requested to launch vigorous Campaign in Circle.
NFPE is trying to launch this strike under the banner of PJCA. We have contacted leaders of FNPO to some extent they are agreed. After receipt of communication from FNPO. Then we will issue PJCA Circular soon.
Campaign programme of All India Leaders will be circulated soon.
The Charter of demands alongwith common demands of CGES as notified by the Confederation will be made as Part ’A’ and Part ’B’.
Our Sectional demands will be as under:
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands of various cadres of Postal department relating to 7th CPC recommendations submitted to Secretary, Posts in memorandum dated 08.12.2015.
2. Implement cadre restructuring in all remaining cadres in the Department of Posts and settle the residual issues arising at implementation stage. Finalize RRs in MMS Cadres.
3. Grant Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant all benefits of departmental employees on pro-rata basis./Publish GDS Committee Report.
4. Revision of wages and payment of arrears from 01.01.2006 to all casual, part-time, contingent and daily-rated mazdoors and regularization of services.
5. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including promotional posts and GDS.
6. Conduct membership verification of Gramin Dak Sevaks and declare the result of the verification already conducted among departmental employees during 2015.
7. Revision of OTA & OSA and fixation of norms for CRC/Speed post and Parcel in RMS and FMC for Postman Cadre.
8. Settle problems arisen out of implementation of CSI and CBS.
9. Grant of upgraded 3050 pay scale to Postmen w.e.f. 1.1.1996 as per Supreme Court Judgment.Change of RRs of Postmen/MTS.
10. Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark condition for MACP and future increments and holding of DPCs timely..
11. Grant of S D.A. & HCA to the Assam & NE & remove discrimination..
12. Problems arisen out of demonetization Scheme and grant additional remuneration of full day salary for Sunday/Holiday and hourly rate for extended duty hours. Provide proper infrastructure including fake currency detector and counting machines. Not to direct the officials to make good the loss where fake currency machines are not provided.
13 Stop Sunday/Holiday working completely.
14. Discussion on Memorandum of AIPSBCOEA.
15. Declaration of Result of LGO & other LDCEs in remaining Circles.
16. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAO Cadre in Postal Accounts and review of result for SC/ST -2012 Exam.
17. Repairing and Maintenance of Departmental Buildings.
18.Payment of revised wages to the GDS/ Casual Labourers substitutes who are working on the posts of Postmen, Mail guard, MTS etc,
19. Stop Trade Union victimization.
20.All COs/ROs & DPLI office Kolkata may be allowed to function CPCs.
NFPE appeals to all rank and file to make all efforts to make the 15th February-2017 One Day Strike a grand success.
With New Year Greetings.
(R. N. Parashar)
Post a Comment