Monday, June 12, 2017
FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION OF ALL GENERAL SECRETARIES/NFPE OFFICE BEARERS/ALL INDIA OFFICE BEARERS/CIRCLE SECRETARIES/DIVISIONAL & BRANCH SECRETARIES OF NFPE UNIONS
MAKE THE ALL PHASED AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES AS MENTIONED BELOW A GRAND SUCCESS FOR SETTLEMENT OF 10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
Phase- I – Mass Dharna in front of all Divisional offices.
Date - - 20.06.2017
Phase – II - Mass Dharna in front of all Circle/Regional offices.
Date – - 12.07.2017
Phase – III - Mass dharna in front of Postal Directorate, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Date – - 26.07.2017
Phase IV - One day nationwide strike on 23.08.2017 (Formal notice of the strike will be served later.)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, Drivers and Artisans in MMS,MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS.
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7th CPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.