RESOLUTIONS APPROVED BY THE 11TH FEDERAL COUNCIL HELD AT MATHURA (UP) FROM 25.11.2019 TO 27.11.2019
No. PF-01(a)/2019 Dated: 24th December, 2019
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 001
Sub: Submission of resolutions passed by 11th Federal Council of NFPE at
Mathura (UP) from 25.11.2019 to 27.11.2019
The following resolutions passed by the 11th Federal Council of NFPE held at Mathura (UP) from 5.11.2019 to 27.11.2019 are sent herewith for necessary action.
1. Increment Test for SAs should be discontinued.
2. Date of entry should be the criteria for LSG promotion instead of date of confirmation.
3. Benefit of One Increment should be granted in pay fixation after promotion in LSG/HSG-II & HSG-I.
4. CCL should be granted liberally and no restriction of days in a year.
5. Revised norms should be fixed and review of establishment for TMO, CRC, PH & NSH after CSI implementation.,
6. RMS Staff should also be given facility to avail Sunday and Holiday. Orders should be issued for mail exchange only.
7. Intra Circle Speed Post Hubs and L-2 Parcel hubs should be continued in all L-2 RMS Offices
8. Benefit of one increment should be granted to the officials who are retiring after completion of 6 months from date of last increment.
9. The promotion got by competitive Examination should not be counted for MACP.
10. All lower level posts i.e. MTS, Mailguard, Postmen should be filled directly from GDS & Casual Labourers on the basis of Seniority –Cum-Fitness.
11. Bonus Ceiling should be enhanced to the minimum wage i.e. Rs.18000/-
12. Capacity of Central Server should be enhanced so that the connectivity problem can be mitigated.
Post a Comment