MEETING WITH SECRETARY (POSTS)
AND DG (POSTS)
Today on dated 1st June 2021, I along with Com. Parminder Pal Singh, Asst. Financial Secretary, P-3 CHQ met Shri Vineet Pandey, Secretary (Post) along with Shri Alok Sharma , Director General (Post).
First of all on behalf of NFPE congratulated both the officers on assumption their charge as Secretary (P) and DG (P).
The following issues were discussed in detail:
1. Grant of compensation of Rs. 10 lakh to the family of deceased Postal employees including GDS died due to Coved-19.
2. Relaxation in 5% ceiling to grant compassionate appointment to one ward of deceased employees including GDS died due to corona.
3. Further extension of Trade union facilities to the unions who could not hold the Conferences due to corona problem upto December 2021.
4. Extension of Membership Verification of regular employees upto 2024 as result was declared in 2019.
5. Early Membership verification of GDS Unions.
6. Filling up of vacant posts of DPS, PMG and CPMGs.
7. Issue of repatriation of officials of DAP Office Vijaywada
On all the above issues both the officers gave positive assurance to get it done as early as possible.
R. N. Parashar
Secretary General, NFPE &
General Secretary, P3
Post a Comment