National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
No. NJCA/2015 November 10, 2015
All Members of NJCA
Sub:- Observance of All India protest day on 19th November 2015
All of you may recall that the NJCA in its meeting held on 30th September 2015 in Delhi after considering the delay in submission of the report of the 7th CPC as also broadly taking stock the speculating and detail deliberations, unanimously decided to defer the proposed Indefinite General Strike of the Central Government Employees till next Budget Session and symmetrically it was also resolve to observe 19th November 2015 as Joint Nation wise protest day to all the country to press upon the Government of India to resolve the long pending
legitimate demands of all the Government Employees.
All of you are therefore accordingly requested to take all necessary steps to jointly observe protest day on 19th November 2015. As per decision taken by the NJCA in the said meeting the member of the NJCA shall stage one day Dharna at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on the said day.
Charter of Demands
1. Effect wage revision of Central Government employees from 1.12014 accepting the memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report with the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include Grameen Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
2. No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services;
3. No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory
5. No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices;
6. Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the Bonus ceiling;
10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.
Report of the protest may be forwarded to this office accordingly.
With best wishes for Diwali, Chat, Bhai Duj and Guru Parv.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Post a Comment