NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEETING ON 09-08-2017 - BENGALURU
Confdn/Sectt/2016-19 Date : 03-07-2017
NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL
SECRETARIAT MEETING – 9th AUGUST 2017 – BENGALURU
As already informed to all concerned, the National
Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Govt Employees &
Workers will be held at Income Tax Office (ITEF Office), BENGALURU on 9th August
2017 (09-08-2017 – Wednesday). The meeting will commence at 10-30 am and
continue till close. All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers) are
requested to attend the meeting without fail.
The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. 7th CPC related
issues – Review of agitational programmes organized by Confederation and the
present position of various demands raised in the Charter of Demands – Future
course of action.
2. 2017 June 10th National
Convention of Central & State Govt Employees (Confederation & AISGEF)
on ‘NPS & Outsourcing’ – Review and implementation of the decisions taken
by the National Convention.
3. Asia-Pacific Regional meeting and
World Secretariat meeting of Trade Union International (TUI) – Public services
to be held at Thiruvananthapuram on 11th & 12th September
4. National Convention of Central
Trade Unions (CTUs) and independent Federations to be held at New Delhi on 8th August
2017 – Implementation of decisions taken thereof.
5. All India Women’s Trade Union camp
– 2017 of Confederation – Finalization of venue & dates.
6. Non-implementation of revision of
Pay & Pension of Autonomous Body Employees and Pensioners – Possibility of
organizing a joint meeting of all Autonomous body employees organizations and
Pensioners organizations for deciding future course of action.
7. Problems of the affiliated
organizations of Confederation.
8. Financial review.
9. Any other items with the
permission of the Chair.
Copy to :-
1) All National
Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers)
2) General Secretary, COC, Karnataka at Bengaluru with a request to make
Copy to :-
1) All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers)
2) General Secretary, COC, Karnataka at Bengaluru with a request to make necessary arrangements for holding the meeting.