FLASH NEWS

ARTICLE 11 (i)-MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION SHALL BE Rs.60/- P.M. NFPE-RS.-4/-, CHQ RS. 12/-, CIRCLE RS.16/-, DIVISION/BRANCH RS.28/- PER MEMBER FROM JANUARY-2019

Monday, November 7, 2022

 

Draft Letter for Re-exercise option as per rule 5&6 of CCS (RP) Rules 2016

In the case those who got MACP II in PA cadre is Grade Pay 2800 to 4200 after 7th CPC notification date i.e.. 25.07.2016 

FORM OF OPTION

[See rule 6 (2)]

 

1.  I, __________________________________________ hereby elect the revised pay structure with effect

from 1st January, 2016.

 

2. I, _______________ hereby elect to continue on Pay Band and Grade Pay of my substantive / officiating post mentioned below until:

the date of my next increment / the date of my subsequent increment raising my pay to

Rs. ___________________ / I vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure / the date of my

Promotion/ up gradation to the post of MACP II Postal Assistant.

Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay Rs.13950+G.P Rs.2800

 

                                                  Signature _______________________

                                                  Designation _____________________

                                                  Office in which employed __________

 

 To be scored out, if not applicable.

 

UNDERTAKING

I hereby undertake that in the event of my pay having been fixed in a manner contrary to the provisions

contained in these Rules, as detected subsequently, any excess payment so made shall be refunded by me to the

Government either by adjustment against future payments due to me or otherwise.

Signature___________________________

Name ______________________________

Designation__________________________

 Download Word format

 OA No 706/2021 :  CAT judgement in the case those who got MACP II in PA cadre is Grade Pay 2800 to 4200 after 7th CPC notification date i.e.. 25.07.2016

Download Judgement Copy (9 pages)

Directorate letter dtd 07/10/2022

No comments:

Post a Comment